- Develop facility monitoring trackers, facility monitoring triggers, collateral monitoring trackers etc. in coordination and under the supervision of unit Managers and Senior Manager.
- Work under the supervision of unit Managers in following up on key decisions made in the monitoring of facilities on the ground and act as a dedicated person on the ground in ensuring that there is a continuous and effective monitoring of facilities until they are fully repaid.
- Work within clear operational guidelines, autonomously managing less complex clients or transactions and supports senior colleagues on more complex transactions.
- Provide support to Managers in Watchlist portfolio management, including reviewing existing customer files and monitoring their repayment patterns to ensure timely regularization of arrears and return of facilities to the regular portfolio.
- Resolving customers’ queries within agreed authority.
- Timely production of call reports and file notes after any client meetings, summarizing any additional actions required, including follow-up calls and reviewing call reports produced by team members.
- Providing support in portfolio review activities.
- Where required, representing the Bank in high level meetings, fora and making presentations in conformity with the high standards for which the Bank has become known.
- Maintaining and improving the Bank’s image across the continent.
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned by Management.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Bachelor’s degree and post graduate degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Economics or other relevant field from a recognized university. A professional qualification in a relevant area such as banking, risk management and accounting may be acceptable in lieu of a post graduate degree.
- Sound banking experience of not less than 5 years and with a leading financial services organization covering credit risk management, country risk, sector risk analysis, structured and project finance.
- Understanding of credit risk and country risk management process.
- Understanding of credit risk mitigation and financing mechanisms.
- Strong financial and credit analysis skills and undertakes detailed data analysis, financial modelling and research.
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting.
- Knowledge of Africa and its banking industry.
- Broad knowledge of applicable statutes, laws and regulations that govern banking and lending in different parts of Africa.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of the Bank’s other working languages is an added advantage (French, Arabic and Portuguese).
- Ability to interact with senior officials of banks, corporates and governments.
- Demonstrate organizational capabilities, including ability to manage work load with limited supervision to attain goals.
- Being able to multitask, being proactive and able to use initiative appropriately.
- Willingness to travel extensively and to work long hours, with short deadlines, where required to achieve the Bank’s objectives.
- Ability to demonstrate proof of passion and commitment to the socio-economic empowerment of African countries and the ability to support the achievement of Afreximbank’s mandate.
- Competency in MS suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Willing and able to relocate to Abuja
- Suitably qualified candidates from all African nationalities are encouraged to apply
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Lizette Pienaar at Lizette@caglobalint.com 
Please visit www.banking-recruitment-jobs.com  for more exciting opportunities.
CA Banking, Insurance, Legal & Finance is a division of the CA Global Group
CA Global Finance will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Reference : LIPBLR3
Location : Abuja, Nigeria
Contact Email : Lizette@caglobalint.com